Healthcare cost represents 17% of US GDP. That’s 3 trillion dollars! A large portion of that is costs associated with nurses, doctors and other healthcare professionals. Healthcare staffing has historically been dominated by telephones, fax machines, and paper calendars. CareRev is a technology company revolutionizing and modernizing healthcare staffing. For hospitals, we provide a flexible, high-quality, lower-cost workforce. For professionals, we help them make more money on their schedule.
We are looking for a Manager of Accounting Operations and Financial Reporting to build and support our accounting and finance operations, monthly financial reporting and support our organization as we scale the company. Reporting to the Controller, this position will be responsible for the entire company’s accounting transactions and record keeping in QuickBooks Financial Package and maintaining accurate, reliable and timely reporting of our A/R, A/P, Bank Reconciliation and Cash Flow Management.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or Accounting
· 3+ years of experience in accounting and finance management
· Experience working with QuickBooks Accounting Systems and producing GAAP-compliant financial statements
· Advanced Excel modeling and analytical skills an absolute must
· Ability to initiate, drive and own projects to completion with minimal guidance
· Strong problem solving and business modeling skills with the ability to identify gaps and form key recommendations
· Strong communicator with the ability to develop rapport and trust with internal teams
Who We Are:
CareRev is building the #1 staffing platform for healthcare professionals. Hospitals and medical centers in California, Florida, Chicago and other cities book thousands of specialized professionals through our app every month. We have a smart, collaborative, fun team passionate about building an amazing company and changing the world for the better. CareRev has an amazing group of investors including top healthcare VC firms and Y Combinator partners and alumni. We offer full benefits, and our office is 2 miles from Venice Beach.
In this full-time role, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and very affordable health insurance options. Employees here love our casual dress code, fully stocked kitchen, focus on sustainability, and dog-friendly office. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and personal health should always come first.