We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist who will assume primary responsibility for invoicing and collections and will further our internal automation and process improvement efforts.
- Using system tools, validate and submit payments to medical professionals based on shifts worked and timecards submitted.
- Using system tools, validate invoicing data and create invoices related to professional payments.
- Proactively communicate with customers to understand their AP team’s processes and information needs, ensure timely payment on invoices, prioritizing collections efforts on a weekly basis.
- Communicate with internal customers on invoicing and payments discrepancies.
- Track AR collections outreach and responses in a spreadsheet and review weekly with CFO and COO.
- Reconcile shift data with invoices and payments to medical professionals semi-weekly and monthly.
- Enter customer payments and match to outstanding invoices.
- Provide aging reports and AR analysis to team members.
- Recommend process changes to further automate invoicing and payment processes.
- Recommend processes and product improvement to reduce delinquent AR.
- Perform other accounting tasks as required.
- Provide ad hoc analysis as required from time to time.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated success in Accounts Receivable and Collections
- Excellent technical accounting skills and a strong understanding of GAAP
- Excellent Excel and data analysis skills, including pivot tables and index/match functions
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great customer service skills
- Strong Quickbooks knowledge
Come work on an industry that matters. Apply on ZipRecruiter.