Position: Certified Nursing Assistant CNA - Per Diem / Flexible Shifts
CareRev is the future of work. With the CareRev app, you are a few clicks from booking shifts. Our app allows you to create your own schedule. We pay the highest rates in the industry and get you paid quickly.
Easily book your shifts from the CareRev app to create your perfect schedule and get paid the highest rates in the industry. Apply today!
This position is within a regional float pool at various ministries, and you will receive the shift location well before your scheduled shift.
- Must have CNA in-hospital experience, that is current and within the past year.
- Minimum one-year full-time inpatient/Hospital experience, including critical care. This doesn’t include school and clinicals. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for this position
- CNAs must have at least 1 year of blood-draw experience and blood-draw experience must recent (within the last year)- CNAs will be required to complete a CareRev form to verify current blood-draw skills
- Enough familiarity where minimal to no guidance is needed to care for patients.
- Help patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; provide comfort, transportation, and vital sign monitoring.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!