Are you a Super Nurse? CareRev wants you!
Position: Registered Nurse RN Behavioral Health - Adults
Join CareRev and receive available shifts in your local area sent to you right on your phone. You to decide when and where you want to work, and are then able to simply book your shifts right from the CareRev app on your phone. We pay the highest rates in the industry. Get paid fast with CareRev.
Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can downloaded our app to browse open shifts in your area and check out details on the facility. Then select your shift and book. It's simple and easy.
- At least 1 year of Behavioral Health experience in an adult inpatient medical BHU setting or adult inpatient stand-alone BHU facility, Dual Diagnosis experience, and Adult population experience required (18 y/o-65 y/o+)
- Credentials: RN license and BLS required
- CPI certification required. Certification valid for at least 6 months preferable.
- Expected to complete tasks such as admitting and shift assessments on assigned patients including behaviors; accuracy and completing within specific time frames set per facility policy.
- Provides direct patient care, which includes facilitating social and emotional needs, supervising medication schedules, and evaluating patient progress.
- Assesses and monitors patients and the environment for safety within the unit.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with the next steps.