Position: CNA, Behavioral Health Unit
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for CNA Behavioral Health Unit
- Minimum of 1 year full time experience in an inpatient, behavioral health setting. 6 months dedicated behavioral health work history accepted with additional experience on med/surg units. Must be current and within the last year. Work in home health and corrections facilities is not applicable for this position.
- BLS and CPI required
- Will be expected to float between geriatric and adult populations within the behavioral health department.
- Familiarity in assisting medical and nursing staff during acute mental health crises and monitoring patients 1:1 to ensure safety is required.
- Must pass background check prior to first shift.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!