Los Angeles, CA 90066
$70k - $100k + Benefits + Equity
- Work in partnership with the COO to set the overall vision for our Operations team.
- Understand our customers and their goals so that we can consistently exceed their expectations. Champion customer needs internally and within product roadmap.
- Build, manage and coach internal and external support teams.
- Implement new processes and systems to optimize and automate how we interact with and serve our customers. Work with engineering to build supporting features into our products. Collaborate with marketing on communications.
- Develop metrics and reporting systems to track performance and progress.
- 4+ years overall Customer Success/Support experience working with business and consumer customers. Ideally that experience would include hands-on work at a large company known for customer excellence as well as leading a team at a high-growth technology company. Director vs Manager title depends on level of experience.
- Ability and willingness to both lead a team and do front-line work yourself.
- Adept at translating complex business and organization problems into simple solutions utilizing people, processes and systems.
- Thrive in a fast-growth, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to empathize and connect with your team and customers.
- Fluency in common tech startup technology and customer support tools.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA desired.