Position: Credentialing Specialist
This is a contract-to-hire position. You will be working remotely.
Join CareRev and be a part of the future of healthcare. CareRev is a technology company revolutionizing and modernizing healthcare staffing. For hospitals, we provide an agile, high-quality, workforce at rates below traditional staffing agencies and those expensive travel contracts. For professionals, we offer maximum schedule flexibility and freedom at the highest rates in the industry.
We are looking for a Credentialing Specialist to support our growing Marketplace team.
As a Credentialing Specialist, you will:
- Support medical professionals, as it relates to collecting, uploading and auditing personal documentation including resume, immunity records, licenses and diplomas and certifications.
- Spend 4 to 6 hours each day calling, texting, and emailing with medical professionals.
- Monitor and track upcoming credential renewal dates
- Consult and inform professionals of any changes in facility compliance policies.
- Prepare reports on your activity, specifically, report on the number of professionals in the pipeline for each client.
- Robust knowledge of common medical records e.g. physicals, vaccines, titers, drug screens, background checks, etc.
- BA or BS degree
- Professional attitude, tone, and demeanor.
- Must be detail-oriented and a problem solver.
- Enjoy using mobile and web applications of all kinds.
- Enjoy speaking with people and helping them use and understand technology. Patience, compassion, and grit are a necessity for this role.
- Ability to efficiently work remotely