Position: Registered Nurse RN, Behavioral Health Unit - Adult, Geriatrics, Adolescent and Peds
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for Registered Nurse RN, Behavioral Health Unit
- Minimum of 2 years full time experience in an inpatient behavioral health setting, not including school and/or clinicals. Must be current and within the last year. Adolescent and peds background a plus! Home health and corrections experience are not applicable for this position.
- BLS and CPI required
- Depending on background, may be floated to different patient populations within the behavioral health department.
- Must show competency managing a behavioral health assignment with patients in crisis as well as having potential underlying medical conditions. Competency with IVs, IV pumps and injections is required.
- Must pass background check and be in good standing with the state board of nursing.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!