Position: Inpatient Operating Room Circulator RN - Per Diem / Flexible Shifts
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
- Minimum of two years experience working full time as an Operating Room Circulator, within the last year.
- Experience circulating the following specialties is preferred: general, GYN, GI/endo, pulmonary, vascular and laparoscopy cases.
- Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable types for this position.
- Current AHA BLS and ACLS required.
- Must have familiarity with electrocautery, stryker and olympus tower for laparoscopy and endoscopy, tourniquet, stryker suction and cardiac monitors.
- ASN or BSN accepted.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss booking your interview!