Position: Medical Assistant - Triage
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for Medical Assistant Role
- Minimum of 3 years as a Medical Assistant with experience in family medicine and internal medicine clinics. Must be current and within the past year.
- Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for this position.
- Credentials: Must pass background check, also possess and be in good standing with Certified Medical Assistant (CMA).
- Familiarity and comfort moving between layers of screens/multiple computer programs, customer service/complaint escalation experience and ability to learn quickly. Triage experience is preferred.
- Education: High school diploma (or equivalent) and graduate of an accredited or approved medical assistant program.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Medical and religious vaccine exemptions may be allowed with approval. Professionals with vaccine exemptions will require weekly PCR testing. Cost for testing is the professional’s responsibility.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.