Position: Mental Health Tech - Contract
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for Mental Health Tech Role
- Minimum of 1 year full time experience working in an inpatient behavioral health setting. Must be current and within the last year. Previous work at home health and corrections facilities is not applicable for this position.
- Professionals must be able to commit to at least 2-4 shifts per week for a minimum of 4 weeks. 2 of those shifts must be on weekends.
- BLS and CPI required
- Possibility of floating to different patient populations within the behavioral health department.
- Must show competency and skill working with behavioral health patients.
- Familiarity with taking vital signs, assisting with acute crises, providing support to the medical and nursing staff as needed and running group sessions is required.
- Bachelors degree is strongly preferred. Applicant must have 5-10 years of experience with no baccalaureate. Must pass a background check and drug screen prior to first shift.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!