Position: Emergency Department Tech
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
We're now in Milwaukee partnering with Froedtert Health. Join the Froedtert external float pool!
If you’re a current Froedtert Health Employee, please do not apply. Past Froedtert Health employees apply if you’re eligible for re-hire.
Requirements for Emergency Department Tech
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one of the following combinations:
- Graduate of accredited program
- Graduate of non-accredited program + min. 3 year experience. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable experience types for this position.
- Experience must be current and within the last year.
- Not a graduate of either and are certified through taking an examination
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) or an AHA approved equivalent is required to be completed within 30 days of start.
- Respiratory therapy as needed (training provided)
- In house lab and pharmacy services as need (training provided)
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!