Position: Emergency Department Tech
CareRev is the future of work. With the CareRev app you are a few clicks from booking shifts. Our app allows you to create your own schedule and lets you choose when you want to work. We pay the highest rates in the industry and get you paid quickly.
How does it work? Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can download our app to browse open shifts in your area. There are multiple facilities and shifts available for you to choose from. Book your shift. Show up. It’s that simple and easy.
We're now in Milwaukee partnering with Froedtert Health. Join the Froedtert external float pool!
Note: If you’re a current Froedtert Health Employee, please do not apply. Past Froedtert Health employees apply if you’re eligible for re-hire.
- Independence: Design your ideal schedule
- Convenience: Find and book shifts from your phone
- Flexibility: Pick up extra shifts on the side
- Fast Pay: Get direct deposits twice a week
- Reliability: Late canceled? You still get paid a portion of your day rate.
- Must have either a CNA or ED Tech certificate and a minimum of 6 months experience working as an ED Tech. Experience must be in a hospital.
- Experience must include but not be limited to IV insertion, EKG, blood draws, specimen collection, as well as knowledge of restraints.
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) or an AHA approved equivalent is required to be completed within 30 days of start.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting
- Complete the brief form
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with next steps.