We are looking for a sales leader to join our team. Our sales team uses a cross-divisional sales approach, including engaging hospital and hospital systems at the C-Level. This position requires an individual who is willing to follow the trends of healthcare staffing, research change and act as an advisor to potential clients. You must have prior experience selling software and/or services to hospitals at the executive level. We are here to support our clients with our product and knowledge, so we expect you to bring some industry knowledge.
● Based on level of experience youcould either lead sales for a U.S. geography or for the overall sales team.
● Craft overall sales strategy andexecution to meet growth and cost of acquisition objectives.
● Work closely with Marketing todevelop, test, iterate and scale successful marketing programs.
● Work with Marketing and InsideSales Representatives to prospect markets and develop target lists. Use our CRM (Hubspot) to manage salespipeline and provide weekly and monthly sales updates to management.
● Grow CareRev’s industry presenceand thought leadership through conferences, networking events, publications anddigital channels.
● Leverage your own network to reachkey prospects. We have leads and contacts but expect you to come onboard withprevious industry expertise and connections that will aid your sales success.
● Qualify leads by understanding theprospect’s needs and priorities. Determine a sales strategy that highlightsCareRev’s ability to solve their problems.
● Find and build relationships withdecision makers and champions. Drivesales process from first meeting to close across all relevant organizationallevels and functional areas.
● 5-10 years of experience sellingsoftware, technology and services to hospitals and similar enterprises. This isnot an entry level position.
● Tech startup experience alsohelpful.
● Consultative sales experiencefocused on research, expertise, relationships and value creation.
● A university degree in business,marketing, sales, or communication.
● You thrive on hunting for dealsincluding sourcing new leads, sending emails, making phone calls, and callingon prospects and customers.
● You have a positive attitude, highenergy and resiliency. You are notdiscouraged easily.
● You are metrics-oriented and focusedon achieving goals every day.
● Willing and happy to travel byplane, train and automobile.