Find and book per diem shifts at Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers on your phone.
- Turbo Pay - Get paid Turbo Fast, just days after each shift
- Be the boss – you decide when and where to work.
- Flexibility - Pick up available PRN shifts to complement your current schedule!
How it Works
- Get the app to get notified of open shifts.
- Read the detailed description of each shift before making a decision.
- Book your shift and go to work.
- Become a favorite and go back to each facility as often as you want.
CareRev’s professionals have:
- At least 1-year full-time relevant experience - excluding school & clinicals. Enough experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to handle any case.
- Recent care experience, within 1 year.
- Enjoy working at multiple facilities.
Experience in one or more of the following positions:
- OR: Circulating in the Operating Room one or more specialties, including GI, Ortho, General, and Ophthalmology.
- Pre-op: expert in starting IVs, understanding of surgical consent, and other pre-op procedures.
- PACU: strong skills caring for post-anesthesia patients, acute pain, airway, fluids, safety.
- ER: PALS. Enjoy the pulse of emergency patients, rapid assessment, fluid resuscitation, difficult IV and IO access, sepsis protocol, acute pain medications, first-hand experience with ACLS for CVA and ACS
- ICU: Around-the-clock care for critical patients, central lines, vent management, titrating pressors to target vitals, neuro checks, wound drains and EVDs, cardiac monitoring and rhythm interpretation.
- Psych: able to support patients in an acute mental health crisis, excellent listening, and assessment skills, safely handle disruptive or confused patients, help patients discuss difficult emotions & thoughts.
- Telemetry: all-around skills including experience with wide set of medical and surgical problems, multitasking across patients, effective planning, collaborate with providers to manage all aspects of patients daily care, review data from tele equipment to track a patient's heart rate, blood pressure, breathing and other vitals.
- Medical-surgical: all-around skills including experience with wide set of medical and surgical problems, multitasking across patients, effective planning, collaborate with providers to manage all aspects of patients daily care
“I love working shifts through CareRev, because I like to pick and choose my shifts. Work and life balance is important to me. Through CareRev I am in control of my work schedule.” Bryan Mayes, Registered Nurse, Los Angeles, CA
To apply, go to carerev.com/professionals