Position: ICU/Critical Care RN (Academic Hospital) - External Float Pool
CareRev is the future of work. With the CareRev app you are a few clicks from booking shifts. Our app allows you to create your own schedule and lets you choose when you want to work. We pay the highest rates in the industry and get you paid quickly.
How does it work? Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can download our app to browse open shifts in your area. Book your shift. Show up. It’s that simple and easy.
We're now in Milwaukee partnering with Froedtert Health. Join the Froedtert external float pool! You will be expected to float between MICU, CVICU, and Neuro ICU.
*Note: This position is for shifts at Froedtert Hospital - an academic and research facility. If you’re a current Froedtert Health Employee, please do not apply. Past Froedtert Health employees apply if you’re eligible for re-hire.
- Minimum 2 years full-time, critical care inpatient experience. This doesn’t include school and clinicals.
- Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for this position.
- Proficiency with central lines, vent management, titrating pressors to target vitals, neuro checks, wound drains and EVDs, cardiac monitoring and rhythm interpretation.
- Strong ACLS skills, excellent understanding of ECG interpretation, experience caring for patients in critical condition, including sepsis, ARDS and multi-system organ failure.
- Familiarity with post ACS/MI and CVA care protocols, good understanding of key labs and medications related to critical patient conditions
- Rhythm interpretation skills will be verified by telemetry test prior to orientation.
- Floating to specialized units such as neurological ICU and surgical ICU is required after brief orientation
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with next steps.