Are you a Super Nurse? CareRev wants you!
Position: Registered Nurse RN Behavioral Health - Adolescent & Pediatrics
Join CareRev and receive available shifts in your local area sent to you right on your phone. You to decide when and where you want to work, and are then able to simply book your shifts right from the CareRev app on your phone. We pay the highest rates in the industry. Get paid fast with CareRev.
Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can downloaded our app to browse open shifts in your area and check out details on the facility. Then select your shift and book. It's simple and easy.
- Experience: At least 1 year of Behavioral Health experience in an inpatient medical BHU setting or inpatient stand-alone BHU facility, Pediatric and Adolescent experience required (3y/o to 18 y/o)
- Unrestricted RN license for the state of MO, BLS, and CPI required
- Floating policy: Will be expected to float between pediatric and adolescent units as well as to Urgent Care (BHU patient only)
- Expected to complete tasks such as admitting and shift assessments on assigned patients including behaviors; accuracy and completing within specific time frames set per facility policy.
- Provides direct patient care, which includes facilitating social and emotional needs, supervising medication schedules and evaluating patient progress.
- Assesses and monitors patients and environment for safety within the unit. Serves as a clinical resource and supervises care delivered by the LPN's and technicians.
- Documentation - In order to get you picking up shifts ASAP, please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR & Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years), and Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer).
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with the next steps.