Earn amazing clinical experience in a fast-paced, high-volume hospital in the Saint Louis metro area.
Position: Behavioral Health RN - Geriatrics
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for Behavioral Health Geriatrics RN Role
- Must have at least 1 year of behavioral health experience in an inpatient medical BHU setting or inpatient stand-alone BHU facility. Must be current and within the last year. If you have not worked in behavioral health, you will not be eligible for this position; however, we have other non-behavioral health RN positions available.
- Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for this position.
- Geriatric population familiarity required (65 y/o +) including Medical BHU, intermediate care, fragile care.
- BLS and CPI are required. Facility is willing to offer certification for CPI.
- Provides direct patient care, including facilitating social and emotional needs, supervising medication schedules, and evaluating patient progress.
- To get you picking up shifts ASAP, please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR & Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years), and Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer).
- Must have current license and be in good standing with the state board of nursing
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Medical and religious vaccine exemptions may be allowed with approval. Professionals with vaccine exemptions will require weekly PCR testing. Cost for testing is the professional’s responsibility.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!