Position: Registered Nurse ER per diem
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for the RN ER Role
- Minimum of 1 year full-time emergency room experience required. Experience must include trauma and triage. Must be current and within the last year. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for this position.
- Flexibility to float to other Wisconsin ministries is preferred & flexibility to float to lower acuity units when needed is a must.
- Must have current AHA BLS, ACLS, PALS, and NIHSS certifications. TNCC preferred, not required. CPI will be required within one year of first shift worked.
- Must show competency with ACLS protocols, procedural and conscious sedation. Must be comfortable managing care for ED holds
- Strong assessment skills and familiarity with equipment such as rapid transfusers. Triage experience is preferred.
- Must have current WI license, cleared background check and good standing with the WI state board of nursing
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!