Position: ICU/Critical Care Registered Nurse RN (Community Hospital)
Join the future of work in healthcare with CareRev. Get shifts sent right to your phone on the CareRev app. You decide when you want to work and book your shifts in the app. We pay higher and faster than any company in the industry.
How does it work? Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can download our app to browse open shifts in your area and check out details on the facility. Get paid the highest rates in the industry and get paid fast!
We're now in Milwaukee partnering with Froedtert Health. Join the Froedtert external float pool!
*Note: This position is for shifts at community hospitals owned by Froedtert Health. If you’re a current Froedtert Health Employee, please do not apply. Past Froedtert Health employees apply if you’re eligible for re-hire.
- Minimum 2 years full-time, critical care inpatient experience. This doesn’t include school and clinicals.
- Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for this position.
- Familiarity with central lines, vent management, titrating pressors to target vitals, neuro checks, wound drains and EVDs, cardiac monitoring and rhythm interpretation.
- Strong ACLS skills, excellent understanding of ECG interpretation, experience caring for patients in critical condition, including sepsis, ARDS and multi-system organ failure.
- Familiarity with post ACS/MI and CVA care protocols, good understanding of key labs and medications related to critical patient conditions
- Rhythm interpretation skills will be verified by telemetry test prior to orientation.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with next steps.