St. Louis, MO
Position: ICU/Critical Care Registered Nurse RN
Join the future of work in healthcare, by joining CareRev! Decide when and where you want to work, and book your shifts in the CareRev app. Get paid the highest rates in the industry and get paid fast.
How does it work? Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can download our app to browse open shifts in your area and check out details on the facility. Book shifts in your area right from your phone. It's that easy.
- Independence: Design your ideal schedule.
- Convenience: Find and book shifts from your phone.
- Flexibility: Pick up extra shifts on the side.
- Fast Pay: Get direct deposits twice a week.
- Reliability: Late canceled? You still get paid a portion of your day rate.
- Acute care experience within the past year.
- Minimum 1 year full-time inpatient experience, including critical care. This doesn’t include school and clinicals.
- Enough experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to handle any case.
- Around-the-clock care for critical patients, central lines, vent management, titrating pressors to target vitals, neuro checks, wound drains and EVDs, cardiac monitoring and rhythm interpretation.
- Documentation - In order to get you picking up shifts ASAP, please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR & Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years), Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer), and a physical that states you are clear to work.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Complete the brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with next steps.