Position: Outpatient Infusion RN
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
- Minimum of 1 year full-time, experience working in an infusion clinic setting. Must be within the last year. Home health and corrections are not applicable for this position.
- Credentials: Current AHA BLS, and ONS certification.
- Floating: Must be willing to float to different ambulatory locations within a healthcare system.
- Skillset: Must have experience working with adult and geriatric patient populations. Familiarity with infusion protocols for chemotherapy, monoclonal antibodies, antibiotics and blood products is required.
- Education: Must have a current RN license and be in good standing with the state board of nursing.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent manager will reach out to you with the next steps.
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss booking your interview!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.