Position: Registered Nurse RN, Pediatrics
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
- Minimum of 1 year full-time, inpatient experience working on a pediatric unit. Must be current and within the last year. Home health and corrections are not applicable for this position.
- Credentials: Current AHA BLS and PALS certifications are required.
- Floating: Must be willing to float to PICU, Pediatric TCU, or ED to take lower acuity assignments when needed. Floating to specialized early childhood Med-Surg units including neurology, cardiovascular surgery, pulmonology, orthopedics, GI, ENT, and plastics required.
- Skillset: Must be comfortable working in a level 1 trauma center and show competency assisting with conscious nasopharyngeal scopes. Experience with BiPAP management, accessing central lines/ports and working with feeding pumps is required. Familiarity with care protocols for diabetes, eating disorders, gastrointestinal and genitourinary diagnoses required.
- Education: Must have a current RN license and be in good standing with the state board of nursing.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent manager will reach out to you with the next steps.
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss booking your interview!