Position: PICU Registered Nurse RN
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
- Minimum of 1 year, full-time PICU RN experience is required. Must be current and within the last year. Home health and corrections are not applicable for this position.
- Credentials: Current AHA BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications are required. PACTS certification is preferred, not required.
- Floating: Must be willing to float to Pediatric TCU and/or medical-surgical pediatric units depending on needs.
- Skillset: Must be comfortable working in a Level I pediatric trauma center and assisting with central line placement and bedside bronchoscopies. Familiarity with care protocols for ventilated pediatric patients and treatments such as ECMO and CRRT required. Competency with EVDs, ICP monitoring, insulin drips, and vasopressors are also required.
- Education: Must have a current RN license and be in good standing with the state board of nursing
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent manager will reach out to you with the next steps.
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss booking your interview!