Position: Registered Nurse RN, Rehab
Command your healthcare career with CareRev. Use the CareRev app to claim per diem shifts at local partner facilities and work when, where, and how often you like while earning top industry rates.
The process: Healthcare professionals who meet facility partner requirements submit an application, then interview with a CareRev RN. Those who pass their interviews then submit their credentials and onboard at the facilities of their choice before completing any applicable orientations for their specialty. From there, professionals claim and work shifts that suit their schedules and serve their lifestyles as independent contractors.
Are you a qualified candidate looking for more professional freedom, personal flexibility, and life balance? Apply today.
Requirements for Registered Nurse RN, Rehab
- Current RN license and good standing with the Washington State Board of Nursing.
- Current AHA BLS certification.
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an inpatient Rehab RN within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN scope of practice.
- Strong ability to assess, plan, coordinate, evaluate, and delegate the delivery of rehabilitation patient care, as well as demonstrate critical thinking and consistency following established processes.
- Working knowledge and competency administering medications through all routes, initiating peripheral IVs, changing PICC line dressings, and administering various treatments included in the patient’s plan of care required.
- Strong familiarity with care of patients post stroke, spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, and various orthopedic conditions.
- Working knowledge of tracheostomy care, ventilator support, PEG tube and wound vac management is required.
- Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.