Position: Registered Nurse RN Telemetry - Per Diem / Flexible Shifts
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
- Minimum one-year full-time inpatient and acute care experience, including critical care. This doesn’t include school and clinicals. Experience in home health and correction facilities are not applicable for this position.
- Strong ACLS skills, excellent understanding of ECG interpretation, and ability to care for patients with common cardiac issues, including CHF and Afib
- Familiarity with post ACS/MI care protocols, good understanding of key labs and medications related to cardiac rhythm
- Acquaintance with ECG administration, cardioversion and external pacing is preferred
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss booking your interview!