Position: Registered Nurse RN, Tele (Community Hospital)
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
We're now in Milwaukee partnering with Froedtert Health.
*Note: This position is for shifts at community hospitals owned by Froedtert Health. If you’re a current Froedtert Health Employee, please do not apply. Past Froedtert Health employees apply if you’re eligible for re-hire.
Requirements for Registered Nurse RN, Tele
- Minimum 18 months full-time inpatient Med/Surg and Telemetry experience, including critical care, within the past year (must be current). This doesn’t include school and clinicals. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for this position.
- All-around familiarity with a wide set of medical and surgical problems, as well as the ability to multitask across patients, effectively plan and collaborate with providers to manage all aspects of patients daily care.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!