St. Louis, MO
Position: Respiratory Therapist
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
- 2 years full time inpatient Respiratory Therapy experience with at least one full year in critical care. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable experience types for this position.
- Ability to independently draw ABGs
- Nitrous oxide and Flolan experience is preferred, not required
- ACLS and BLS required
- PALS required for shifts at childrens’ hospital
- Must float to different facilities within a single healthcare system
- Current MO license and RRT, with good standing with NBRC
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!