Position: Registered Nurse RN ICU Per diem (Academic Hospital)
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
We're now in Milwaukee partnering with Froedtert Health. Join the Froedtert external float pool!
*Note: This position is for shifts at Froedtert Hospital - an academic and research facility. If you’re a current Froedtert Health Employee, please do not apply. Past Froedtert Health employees apply if you’re eligible for re-hire.
Requirements for the ICU Registered Nurse Role
- Critical care experience within the past year.
- Minimum 2 years full-time, critical care inpatient experience. This doesn’t include school and clinicals.
- Enough experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to handle any case.
- Experience with central lines, vent management, titrating pressors to target vitals, neuro checks, wound drains and EVDs, cardiac monitoring and rhythm interpretation.
- Strong ACLS skills, excellent understanding of ECG interpretation, experience caring for patients in critical condition, including sepsis, ARDS and multi-system organ failure.
- Familiarity with post ACS/MI and CVA care protocols, good understanding of key labs and medications related to critical patient conditions
- Rhythm interpretation skills will be verified by telemetry test prior to orientation.
- Floating to specialized units such as neurological ICU and surgical ICU is required after brief orientation
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!