Position: Registered Nurse RN, Circulator
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirement for Registered Nurse RN Circulator Role
- At least 1-year full-time relevant experience - excluding school & clinicals. Well rounded experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to handle any situation appropriately. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable experience types for this position.
- Recent patient care experience, which is current and within the last year.
- CareRev professionals enjoy working per diem at multiple facilities in their area.
- OR RNs can circulate in the Operating Room one or more specialties, including Plastics, General, GI, Ortho, General, and Ophthalmology.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!