Position: Registered Nurse RN Pre-Op - Per Diem
Please note that this position is in a surgery center.
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for Registered Nurse RN Pre-OP
- RN Pre-OP experience, which is current and within the past year.
- Minimum one year of full-time experience as a Pre-Op RN in either an inpatient or outpatient surgical setting. This doesn’t include school and clinicals. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable experience types for this position.
- Enough experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to handle any case.
- Expert in starting IVs, understanding of surgical consent, and other pre-op procedures.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!