CareRev is an app that sends you shifts. You to decide when and where you want to work, and book your shifts in the app. We pay higher and faster than any company in the industry.
How does it work? Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can downloaded our app to browse open shifts in your area and check out details on the facility. Then you book your shift, show up and rock out.
We're now in Milwaukee partnering with Froedtert Health. Join the Froedtert external float pool!
*Note: This position is for shifts at Community Hospitals owned by Froedtert Health. If you’re a current Froedtert Health Employee, please do not apply. Past Froedtert Health employees apply if you’re eligible for re-hire.
- Flexibility - Pick up available per diem shifts to complement your current schedule.
- Turbo Pay - Get paid Turbo Fast, just days after each shift!
- Be the boss – you decide when and where to work.
CareRev’s professionals have:
- At least 18 months full-time relevant experience - excluding school & clinicals. Well rounded experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to handle any situation appropriately.
- Recent patient care experience (within 1 year)
- Enjoy working per diem at multiple facilities in their area.
- Telemetry RNs have all-around skills including experience with wide set of medical and surgical problems, multitasking across patients, effective planning, collaborate with providers to manage all aspects of patients daily care, review data from tele equipment to track a patient's heart rate, blood pressure, breathing and other vitals.
- Medical-surgical RNs have all-around skills including experience with wide set of medical and surgical problems, multitasking across patients, effective planning, collaborate with providers to manage all aspects of patients daily care.
- Must have both med/surg and telemetry experience.
- Click "Apply" on this job posting.
- Complete the brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with next steps.