CareRev is a labor transformation solution that enables healthcare systems to optimize their workforce and reduce premium labor costs while empowering healthcare professionals to take control of their careers. Our backend stack consists of Ruby on Rails, PostgresSql, Redis, Elasticsearch, AWS Lambda, Heroku.
You enjoy designing, building and optimizing backend systems. You understand the tradeoffs between different technologies and strive to reach for the right tool for each job. You understand the balance between short term and long term solutions and always strive to build a better system while balancing the immediate needs of the business.
* Model, design, and build backend systems from data structures to apis that match business requirements
* Work with various teams to understand and refine business requirements into software requirements
* Support the product through all phases of development from discovery to deployment
* Manage mid to large scale projects with minimal guidance
* Mentor more junior members of team
* 6+ years software development experience with an emphasis on designing and building backend systems and apis
* Experience designing and building systems at scale
* Relational database experience and understanding of SQL
CareRev an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.