Position: Acute Care Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
CareRev is the future of work. With the CareRev app you are a few clicks from booking shifts. Our app allows you to create your own schedule and lets you choose when you want to work. We pay the highest rates in the industry and get you paid quickly.
Please note this position is a part of a regional float pool. You will receive your shift's location a few hours prior to your shift beginning.
How does it work? Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can download our app to browse open shifts in your area. There are multiple facilities and shifts available for you to choose from. Book your shift. Show up. It’s that simple and easy.
- Independence: Design your ideal schedule
- Convenience: Find and book shifts from your phone
- Flexibility: Pick up extra shifts on the side
- Fast Pay: Get direct deposits twice a week
- Reliability: Late canceled? You still get paid a portion of your day rate.
What are the requirements?
- Must have acute care in-hospital experience within the past year.
- Minimum one-year full-time inpatient/Hospital experience, including critical care. This doesn’t include school and clinicals.
- Enough experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to care for patients.
- Help patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; provide comfort, transportation, and vital sign monitoring.
- Documentation - In order to get you picking up shifts ASAP, please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR & Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years), Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer), and a physical that states you are clear to work.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting
- Complete the brief form
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with next steps.