Earn amazing clinical experience in a fast-paced, high-volume hospital in the Saint Louis metro area.
Position: Acute Care Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for CNA Role
- Minimum one-year full-time CNA inpatient/Hospital experience, including critical care. Must be current and within the past year. This doesn’t include school and clinicals. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for this position.
- Help patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; provide comfort, transportation, and vital sign monitoring.
- Documentation - In order to get you picking up shifts ASAP, please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR & Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years), Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer), and a physical that states you are clear to work.
- Must have current license and be in good standing with the state board of nursing
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Medical and religious vaccine exemptions may be allowed with approval. Professionals with vaccine exemptions will require weekly PCR testing. Cost for testing is the professional’s responsibility.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.