Position: Acute Care Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Command your healthcare career with CareRev. Use the CareRev app to claim per diem shifts at local partner facilities and work when, where, and how often you like while earning top industry rates.
The process: Healthcare professionals who meet facility partner requirements submit an application, then interview with a CareRev RN. Those who pass their interviews then submit their credentials and onboard at the facilities of their choice before completing any applicable orientations for their specialty. From there, professionals claim and work shifts that suit their schedules and serve their lifestyles as independent contractors.
Are you a qualified candidate looking for more professional freedom, personal flexibility, and life balance? Apply today.
Requirements for CNA Role
- Minimum one-year full time CNA inpatient/in-hospital experience, which must be current and within the past year. This doesn't include school and clinicals. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for this position.
- Help patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; provide comfort, transportation, and vital sign monitoring.
- Documentation - In order to get you picking up shifts ASAP, please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR & Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years), Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer), and a physical that states you are clear to work.
- Must have current license and be in good standing with the state board of nursing
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Medical and religious vaccine exemptions may be allowed with approval. Professionals with vaccine exemptions will require weekly PCR testing. Cost for testing is the professional’s responsibility.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.