Earn amazing clinical experience in a fast-paced, high-volume hospital in the Saint Louis metro area.
Position: Behavioral Health CNA - Per Diem / Flexible Shifts
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for CNA Behavioral Health Role
- Must have at least 1 year of experience as a CNA, including 3-6 months of behavioral health experience in an inpatient medical BHU setting or inpatient stand-alone BHU facility. If you do not have behavioral health experience, you will not be eligible for this position; however, we have other non-behavioral health CNA positions available.
- Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable experience types for this position.
- Experience in correctional facilities is not applicable.
- BLS and CPI are required. Facility is willing to offer certification for CPI.
- Experience must be current and within the past year.
- Floating policy: Will be expected to sit 1:1 and work on the floor as needed. Required to float between Geriatrics, Adult, Adolescent and pediatric units
- To get you picking up shifts ASAP, please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR & Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years), and Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer).
- Must have current license and be in good standing with the state board of nursing
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!