Position: Medical Assistant - Per Diem shifts - Monday-Friday AM only available.
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Please note: This is a position within a regional float pool and you will receive the shift location well before your scheduled shift.
Requirements for Medical Assistant Role
- One year of Medical Assistant experience. Must be current and within the last year. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for this position.
- High school diploma or equivalent and graduate of an accredited school of medical assisting
- Able to assist with treatments ordered by provider as supervised by provider or registered nurse and perform select clinical duties, including interviewing patients, measure vital signs, and record information on patients' charts.
- Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Documentation - In order to get you picking up shifts ASAP, please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR & Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years), and Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer).
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Medical and religious vaccine exemptions may be allowed with approval. Professionals with vaccine exemptions will require weekly PCR testing. Cost for testing is the professional’s responsibility.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.