Position: Patient Access Representative - Per Diem shifts Monday-Friday AM only available.
Join the future of work in healthcare with CareRev. Get per diem shifts sent right to your phone on the CareRev app. You decide when you want to work and book your shifts in the app.
Please note: This is a position within a regional float pool and you will receive the shift location well before your scheduled shift.
How does it work? Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can download our app to browse open shifts in your area and check out details on the facility. Get paid the highest rates in the industry and get paid fast!
- Independence: Design your ideal schedule
- Convenience: Find and book shifts from your phone
- Flexibility: Pick up extra shifts on the side
- Fast Pay: Get direct deposits twice a week
- Reliability: Late canceled? You still get paid a portion of your day rate.
- Previous medical front desk at a clinic or doctor's office experience required.
- Must have experience with registration and submitting insurance claims etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to gather patient information accurately and follow HIPPA standards. Seeks appropriate resources to resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Able to perform clerical and reception duties associated with patient registration
- Documentation - In order to get you picking up shifts ASAP, please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR & Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years), and Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer).
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Complete the brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with next steps.