Earn amazing clinical experience in a fast-paced, high-volume hospital in the Saint Louis metro area.
Position: - Registered Nurse Medical/Surgical
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
This position is for an ultra-flex pool in Saint Louis. Must be available to pick up shifts in the Saint Louis metro area between locations with very short notice (2 hours before shift start time).
Requirements for Med/Surg RN Role
- RN Med/Surg experience, which must be current and within the past year.
- Minimum one-year full-time inpatient experience, including critical care. This doesn’t include school and clinicals. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable experience types for this position.
- Enough experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to handle any case.
- All-around skills including experience with a wide set of medical and surgical problems, multitasking across patients, effective planning, collaborate with providers to manage all aspects of patients' daily care.
- Documentation - In order to get you picking up shifts ASAP, please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR & Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years), and Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer).
- Must have current license and be in good standing with the state board of nursing
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!