Position: Behavioral Health RN - Adolescent & Pediatrics
Join CareRev and receive available shifts in your local area sent to you right on your phone. You decide when and where you want to work and are then able to simply book your shifts right from the CareRev app on your phone. We pay the highest rates in the industry. Get paid fast with CareRev.
Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can download our app to browse open shifts in your area and check out details on the facility. Then select your shift and book. It's simple and easy.
- Must have at least 1 year of behavioral health experience in an inpatient medical BHU setting or inpatient stand-alone BHU facility. If you do not have behavioral health experience, you will not be eligible for this position; however, we have other non-behavioral health RN positions available.
- Behavioral health Pediatric and Adolescent experience required (3y/o to 18 y/o).
- BLS and CPI are required. Only professionals with current CPI are eligible.
- You will be expected to float between pediatric and adolescent units as well as to Urgent Care (BHU patient only)
- Provides direct patient care, including facilitating social and emotional needs, supervising medication schedules, and evaluating patient progress.
- To get you picking up shifts ASAP, please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR & Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years), and Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer).
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with the next steps.