Positions: Step-Down Registered Nurse RN / Per Diem
Join the future of work in healthcare with CareRev. Get per diem shifts sent right to your phone on the CareRev app. You decide when and where you want to work and book your shifts in the app. We pay higher and faster than any company in the industry.
How does it work? Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can download our app to browse open shifts in your area and check out details on the facility. Get paid the highest rates in the industry and get paid fast!
Please note: This is a position within a regional float pool, and you will receive the shift location well before your scheduled shift.
- Acute care experience within the past year.
- Minimum one-year full-time inpatient experience, including critical care. This doesn’t include school and clinicals.
- Adequate experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to handle any patient case.
- Strong ACLS skills, excellent understanding of ECG interpretation, experience caring for patients with common cardiac issues, including CHF and Afib, familiarity with post ACS/MI care protocols, good understanding of key labs and medications related to cardiac rhythm, bonus for experience with ECG administration, cardioversion, external pacing.
- Documentation - In order to get you picking up shifts ASAP, please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR & Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years), and Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer).
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with the next steps.