Position: Registered Nurse Telemetry - Per Diem / Flexible Shifts
Need full time work and maximum schedule flexibility? Join CareRev in Saint Louis! We have ample shifts available for Telemetry RNs wanting to work full-time hours. Pick up 3-4 shifts(12-hour shifts) per week and choose when you want to work.
Easily book your shifts from the CareRev app to create your perfect schedule and get paid the highest rates in the industry. We have more than enough shifts available in Saint Louis where you can consistently work full time hours. Apply today!
This is a position within a regional float pool at various ministries, and you will receive the shift location well before your scheduled shift.”
- Acute care experience within the past year.
- Minimum one-year full-time inpatient experience, including critical care. This doesn’t include school and clinicals.
- Enough experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to handle any case.
- Strong ACLS skills, excellent understanding of ECG interpretation, experience caring for patients with common cardiac issues, including CHF and Afib, familiarity with post ACS/MI care protocols, good understanding of key labs and medications related to cardiac rhythm, bonus for experience with ECG administration, cardioversion, external pacing.
- Documentation - In order to get you picking up shifts ASAP, please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR & Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years), and Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer).
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief application.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with next steps.