Position: Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Assisted Living Facility
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for the Assisted Living Facility CNA Role
- Must have completed a state-approved CNA program
- Current AHA BLS, and CNA certification.
- Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 6 months full-time experience as an assisted living facility CNA within the last year.
- Must show competency performing blood glucose monitoring, vital sign monitoring, and safe transport of patients.
- Ability to provide comfort and support to patients, assisting with personal hygiene and other activities of daily living.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.