The CareRev Team is growing!
We're excited to engage an experienced People Operations leader for the 1st time.
Key goals in the 1st weeks/months include:
- create an onboarding guide for new CareRev Employees
- run a bottom-up culture assessment and support conversations about the culture we want to build
- create a CareRev Culture Guide
- create a Remote Work Guide
- support team with the company social events calendar
- support All Hands meetings
- Other related projects as needed.
We're looking for an experienced manager, who can draw from previous experience to guide the process of building these new resources for the CareRev team.
Healthcare cost represents 17% of US GDP. That’s 3 trillion dollars! A large portion is costs associated with medical doctors, nurses and healthcare staff in general. The world of healthcare staffing is dominated by telephones, fax machines, and paper calendars. CareRev is bringing the future of work to Health Care. We’re building a future where the people who work in healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
CareRev includes an online marketplace for healthcare staff. Hospitals book highly specialized professionals on carerev.com every day.
We’re funded by an extraordinary group of investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Michael Sibel and other YC alumni.
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CareRev is now 100% remote. We have a small office in Los Angeles (Venice/Mar Vista) open for use by employees, as long as social distance can be ensured.