We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that people want and that deliver business results.
As the first dedicated product manager in a two-sided marketplace, you will have the opportunity to work both B2C and B2B products.
You will join a small but dynamic and fast-paced team, wear many hats, work closely with founders and leadership, and work cross-functionally to design, build and roll-out products that deliver CareRev's vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of user experience, current product usage, value proposition, and the competitive landscape.
- Work closely with ops, sales, marketing, engineering, and with users and customers to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, drive growth and increase revenue.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Work closely with design to translate product strategy into MVPs, prototypes and detailed requirements
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to prioritize limited resources and deliver quickly.
- Drive product/feature launches including working with ops, marketing, and sales.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager in software/tech-based companies.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations across the company.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves and wear many hats to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in small, high growth startup preferred.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies preferred