CareRev is ready to support healthcare facilities through volatile staffing demands caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Our flexible talent pool includes relevant specialties such as ER and ICU RNs, Respiratory Therapists, and CNAs. If you need staffing help and want to join our marketplace, please call (415) 223-9964.
As the first dedicated enterprise product manager, you will be expected to interact with health care facilities and work in tandem with other departments such as Sales to meet facilities needs.
You will join a small but dynamic and fast-paced team, wear many hats, work closely with founders and leadership, and work cross-functionally to design, build and roll-out products that deliver CareRev's vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of user experience, product usage, value proposition, and the competitive landscape.
- Work with enterprise customers to identify and solve product gaps to provide increased value.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Drive product/feature launches including working with ops, marketing, and sales.
- Work closely with design to translate product strategy into MVPs, prototypes and detailed requirements.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to prioritize limited resources and deliver quickly.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Experienced Enterprise Product Manager. You have worked as a B2B product manager for several years. This is not an entry-level position.
- Proven track record of success, you have successfully built and managed products that users love consistently through your career.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations across the company.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves and wear many hats to get the job done.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with integrating API’s.
- Experience working in Agile teams.
- Previous experience in small, high growth startup preferred.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
Healthcare cost represents 17% of US GDP. That’s 3 trillion dollars! A large portion is costs associated with medical doctors, nurses and healthcare staff in general. The world of healthcare staffing is dominated by telephones, fax machines, and paper calendars.
CareRev is bringing the future of work to Health Care. We’re building a future where the people who work in healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
CareRev includes an online marketplace for healthcare staff. Hospitals book highly specialized professionals on carerev.com every day.
We’re funded by an extraordinary group of investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Michael Sibel and other YC alumni.
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CareRev is now 100% remote. We have a small office in Los Angeles (Venice/Mar Vista) open for use by employees, as long as social distance can be ensured.