Position: Registered Nurse RN, Assisted Living Facility
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for the Assisted Living Facility RN Role
- Current RN license and good standing with the state board of nursing
- Current AHA BLS certification.
- Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an assisted living RN within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN scope of practice.
- Strong ability to assess, plan, coordinate and delegate the delivery of patient care as well as consistency following established care protocols per facility guidelines.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.