Position: Registered Nurse RN Adult Psych/Behavioral Health - Adults
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for Behavioral Health RN Role
- At least 1 year of Behavioral Health experience in an adult inpatient medical BHU setting or adult inpatient stand-alone BHU facility. Must be current and within the past year. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for this position.
- Familiarity with Dual Diagnosis and Adult population required (18 y/o-65 y/o+)
- Credentials: RN license, BLS and MAB. CPI will not be accepted in lieu of MAB. Must have a current MAB.
- Expected to complete tasks such as admitting and shift assessments on assigned patients including behaviors; accuracy and completing within specific time frames set per facility policy.
- Provides direct patient care, which includes facilitating social and emotional needs, supervising medication schedules, and evaluating patient progress.
- Assesses and monitors patients and the environment for safety within the unit.
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!