Position: Inpatient ED RN
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
- Current RN license and good standing with the Washington State Board of Nursing.
- Current AHA BLS, ACLS, PALS, NIHSS, and MAB and/or CPI certification.
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an ED RN within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN scope of practice.
- Strong ability to use independent, critical judgment in all aspects of patient care delivery.
- Competency in current sepsis & stroke care protocols as well as familiarity with conditions such as severe lacerations or burns, sports injuries, allergic reactions, and work-related injuries
- Recent experience with conscious sedation and monitoring and intubation with administration of RSI medications.
- Triage experience is required.
Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!
*Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.