Position: Med/Surg RN per diem
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for Med/Surg RN Role
- 1 year full-time Medical-Surgical RN unit experience is required. Must be current and within the past year. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable for this position.
- Must have strong assessment skills relating to a variety of conditions/diagnoses and show competency interpreting telemetry strips.
- Familiarity with common medication drips and strong communication skills are essential.
- AHA, BLS and NIHSS required. ACLS certification will be required within 1 year of first shift worked.
- Must have current WI license, pass background check and be in good standing with the WI state board of nursing
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the next steps.
- Don’t see an update? Check your spam. We don’t want you to miss booking your interview!
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.