Position: ICU/Critical Care Registered Nurse RN - Per Diem / Flexible Shifts
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you’re just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.
Signing up is simple. Once you’ve applied, passed your interview, and completed registration, you’ll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid. It’s that easy!
Requirements for ICU Registered Nurse Role
- RN ICU experience, which must be current and within the past year.
- Minimum 1 year full-time inpatient experience, including critical care. This doesn’t include school and clinicals. Home health care and corrections facility experience are not applicable experience types for this position.
- Enough experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to handle any case.
- Around-the-clock care for critical patients, central lines, vent management, titrating pressors to target vitals, neuro checks, wound drains and EVDs, cardiac monitoring and rhythm interpretation.
- Documentation - In order to get you picking up shifts ASAP, please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR & Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years), and Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer).
- Must have current license and be in good standing with the state board of nursing
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with next steps.